- Opportunity for Growth & Development
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known and established provider of transport and logistic solutions in Australia and New Zealand. As a strong market leader within the industry, our client is increasingly expanding and looking for talented people to join their team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing level 1 &2 technical support to internal users and customers via phone, email and face to face; including, ticket recording, hardware and software installations, user administration, network (LAN), PC requests and issue resolution.
- Logging and maintaining incidents and service requests and escalating incidents and requests to the appropriate groups within the IT Team.
- Taking ownership of incidents and requests to an end resolution and ensure users are kept up to date on their status throughout the process.
- Ordering and procurement of IT equipment and services as well as maintaining asset registers.
- Manage the preparation of user hardware and associated peripherals for deployment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- ITIL training and/or certification.
- Experience with Windows 10, Windows Server OS, MS Office Suite, Office 365 & MS Teams.
- Exposure to mobile device management administration, security, and deployment.
- Experience in managing Active Directory users and Exchange / office 365 mailboxes.
- Basic understanding of network connectivity and troubleshooting.
What's on Offer
On offer is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and driven individual to join the Service delivery team with a leading organisation.