Sn Project Manager
12 months contract | Immediate Start
About Our Client
Working with a local gas and electricity company based out of Sydney. As a Sn Project manager you'll be leading a large transformation program in onboarding and setting up systems across finance. Working very closely with all the internal and external stakeholders to understand scope, risks and final delivery of the program.
- Day to day management and governance of assigned projects including:
- Project Planning - establish and maintain within Microsoft Project Server a detailed plan and schedule of project activities and deliverables; Scope, time and cost management;
- Quality management - participate in requirements workshops, produce/review high level designs ensure testing is performed in accordance with plans, coordinate the technical aspects of the solution and implementation activities.
- Vendor and stakeholder management - manage business relationships and external contracts with service providers.
- Human resource management; Communications management; Risk and issue management - identify, document and manage risks and issues at the project level
- Procurement management - produce/review specifications for the procurement of 3rd party products and services.
- Reporting - Prepare status reports and presentations on project progress as required by the Principal's program delivery methodology.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of ten years' experience as an IT project manager.
- Experience in the delivery of ERP/Finance systems - Oracle Fin or SAP S4 Hana.
- Past experience in financial functional knowledge would be preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Enterprise Project Manager or Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience in successfully managing a large team of people and complex transformational projects
- Experienced in the use of agile project methodology
- Strong project governance (risk & issues management) experience
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
- Competitive Day rate
- 12 months + contract | Immediate start