Client Specialising in Cyber Security
Large Scale Defence Project
About Our Client
This specialised Security company provides industry leading IT solutions in areas such as Cyber Security, Penetration testing, Security Architecture and Governance Risk & Compliance. This company has numerous security projects across both the public and private sector and are looking for an experienced SOC Manager.
- Manage the SOC team that will identify potential trends in threats, events, alerts and incidents
- Management of numerous risk & threat concepts
- Analysing trends and information
- Understand complex architecture and systems across a multifaceted business
- Management of Cyber Security Practices
- Manage various stages of Incident Responses
- Stakeholder engagement with key members of the business and technology landscape
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a SOC Environment including Security operations or threat/vulnerability management
- Experience in the incident management process
- Relevant experience of stakeholder management and good interpersonal skills.
- Relevant operational knowledge and experience of risk management.
- Experience as a SOC Manager
- Knowledge of IT Security management, network and information security, people security and running of one or more services within a Security Operations Centre
- Ability to resolve issues & faults under time pressures and deliverable
- Current NV1 or NV2
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Immediate start
- Excellent salary package
- Great location in the Canberra CBD
How to contact us:
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone. If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skill set however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.