Social Media Advisor
An exciting new role has become avaialble for a talented Social Media Advisor
Working as part of a creative and talented Communications team
About Our Client
This role will require you to build and manage the organisations presence via multiple outlets and channels. You will be responsible in creating awareness, promoting their reputation and proactively increasing engagement. Working closely with the Communications Manager you will be working across a fully integrated and innovative comms and media strategy. This is a full mix of reactive and proactive work.
Alongside maintaining stakeholder relations you will also be required to build and manage relationships externally with various media outlets encouraging positive coverage in a proactive manner.
- Development of social media strategy and content plans across all channels aligned the organisations mission work and campaigns - including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Managing the development of or creating engaging digital content for social media channels - which may include videos, blogs, photos, personal cancer stories, infographics etc.
- Ensuring that content on social media channels aligns with agreed policies and are on brand.
- Monitoring social media activity and providing outcome and measurement reports.
- Creating and managing various campaigns - including paid campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role you must have good social media experience, preferably within the NFP sector. You will be an articulate and self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills. This role will require you to work in a fast paced and sometimes pressurized environment, so you must be a focused and unflappable professional.
Required interpersonal skills:
- Well-developed interpersonal and written oral communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals from diverse backgrounds and levels of seniority.
- Ability to work co-operatively, to accomplish joint tasks and build positive working relationships.
- Ability to work independently.
- Effective client management skills, including the application of initiative and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role within the Comms team, you will have the opportunity to work across various high profile projects and develop key relations with internal and external stakeholders.
For your hard work and commitment to the role you will be given the opportunity to raise your profile, work with talented communications professionals whilst working on some interesting pieces of work. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and talented professional to join a busy and growing team.