Social Media and Online Content Specialist
Opportunity to work for a well-recognised brand in the financial services spac
About Our Client
This person will be at the forefront of bringing the organisations content strategy to life. Creating, improving and maintaining digital content across both website and social media platforms. The ideal candidate will be required to interact with partners across the business and have strong collaboration, communication and content production abilities.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing, executing and overseeing content and social media strategies
- Implementing best practice across content output of two user-facing platforms & social media marketing channels
- Understanding internal resources to build content plans within budget and capabilities
- Bringing content to life from ideation to final product, including written and visual content
- Analysing and reporting on social channels and content; and plenty more
The Successful Applicant
As the preferred candidate, you will have the following:
- Digital savvy with a deep understanding of social media channels.
- Exceptional content creation experience with evidence of advanced skills across copywriting, digital editing, creative concepts, audience engagement and usage of measures to understand content performance.
- Extensive experience with paid social content and campaigns
- Expert knowledge utilising social measurement, scheduling and monitoring platforms, Google Analytics etc
- Experience with Word Press and basic technological knowledge of HTML and web publishing highly regarded
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong understanding of the workings of online content as it relates to SEO optimisation
- Proven experience working effectively autonomously and as part of a team
- Tertiary qualification in media, marketing, journalism, communication or related discipline will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
In return you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will be working within a culture which supports continuous improvement and innovation, and extensive in-house product and application training.