Social Media Content Specialist
Exciting opportunity to join a leading education organisation
Join an extensive marketing team of which you will be the guru of social!
About Our Client
Our client are a major player in the education space, they pride themselves on being a passionate, innovative and at the forefront of their industry.
The Social Media Content Specialist is responsible for creating engaging social media content which can be amplified across multiple channels. An experienced Social Media professional, you will manage the stages of the content development process including researching, writing and editing a variety of content.
- Produce and amplify engaging social media content
- Work with the greater business on brand guidelines to contribute expert, specialist knowledge to advice
on the use of social media platforms and creation of content
- Assist with the development and management of content prepared by others, including editing and
proofreading documentation prepared by others
- Develop a work environment of continuous review and improvement by social media
- Analysis, contributing ideas, creative solutions and expertise to drive and enhance social media content
- Monitor social media activity, trends and applications
The Successful Applicant
- Experence across a broad range of social media platforms and strategies, including emerging
channels and SEM, SEO, and a demonstrated understanding of social media (inc, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN and Instagram)
- Proven experience working within a complex customer-focused marketing communications environment and with cross-functional teams to successfully produce various content using consistent brand messaging,
tone of voice and style and that demonstrates improved target audience engagement
- Demonstrated strength in writing, creating and editing engaging content, including the creation of social
media posts, blog posts, imagery and videos and the ability to distil complex information.
- Strong relationship management and consulting skills, including the ability to interact with, negotiate with and gain co-operation from, internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills with the ability to provide expert advice
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to set prioritise, manage time, plan work to meet
deadlines and work effectively under pressure
What's on Offer
- Great team culture
- Career growth opportunity along with professional development
- Highly competitive salary