Social Media Executive - FMCG
Join a young energetic, passionate and supportive team
Great company culture and an intimate, collaborative environment
About Our Client
Australian company with an international footprint. They build consumer brands in-house from the ground-up -to develop diverse products on a large scale.
Their growing, talented and inquisitive team works collaboratively to maximise online consumer reach, and to create brands and products with impact and purpose.
- Custodian of delivering content & assets for respective campaigns in line with brand guidelines (positioning, tone, look and feel etc.).
- Coordinate content & creative requirements & execution through the business.
- Coordinate content campaign calendar and ensure campaigns are developed on time and to agreed scope.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Traffick, organise and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing and learnings are applied
- Collaborate with Marketing, Digital Marketing & Creative teams
- Be able to identify online trends and personalities, including emerging cultural conversations for our brands
- Brief internal/external stakeholders on content requirements
- Support the Content production Manager & Social & Content Manager create content for social
- Support as required the studio operations in regards to shoots, production, staff and team requirements as needed
- Be the owner of our social outreach strategy & plan
- Identify new resources and solutions that increase the team's effectiveness
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders e.g. Designers, copywriters, digital marketing etc
- Additional content, production, marketing requirements as needed.
- Be a creative facilitator and driver - look for innovative solutions in producing and delivering campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Content Manager/Social Team to develop content specific for channel strategies and campaigns.
- Track and report on competitor content activity, develop competitive creative response programs when required
- Content may be produced in house, via our agency, supplier partners, or sourced from other third parties including influencers - ownership of process.
- Ensure content work is tightly aligned to marketing communications activity: thematically linked, creatively connected and considered as part of all campaign customer journeys.
The Successful Applicant
- To be successful in this role comes down to a few key elements: Best in class content creation, delivery of assets on time, Content consistency & brand guidelines adherence, knowledgeable with creative metrics, and engage with team's feedback
Undergraduate degree - media, communications, creative or similar
Experience in social media (agency experience highly valued)
Experience in creative marketing and content production but also marketing
- Understanding of marketing & media channels
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and highly efficient & effective
- Problem solve and come to solutions quickly
- Strong eye for detail
What's on Offer
- Join a young energetic, passionate and supportive team
- Great company culture and an intimate, collaborative environment
- Huge career growth opportunities within a fast-growing organisation
- We have a kitchen stocked with snacks including our delicious healthy meals for lunch every day