Social Media Manager / Sports Equipment
Omni channel business with retail stores across Australia
Part of a lean and collaborative digital and ecommerce team
About Our Client
Australian business established by an entrepreneur that identified a gap in the market. Over time the business has grown and expanded across Australia, with ecommerce being the largest contributor to their revenue.
- Develop the social media road map and content plan inline with overall digital and ecommerce strategy
- Setting up and tracking campaigns on Facebook Ads Manager
- Conduct, measure and implement A/B tests for ad copy and audience targeting.
- Campaign analysis and optimisation of campaigns
- Consumer analysis, segment and target to advertising campaigns across Facebook Business Manager.
- Apply data metrics to improve marketing decisions on social media platforms and website, to ensure lead generation and sales conversion growth.
Brand and Content
- Create and lead the execution of brand awareness campaigns, promotions, and product launches across social media channels, and ensuring brand consistency of integrated campaigns across digital channels and website content by managing agency partners.
- Develop and present creative initiatives and strategies to senior management, communicating concepts and tactical plans, to increase brand awareness and sales
- Manage photographers, videographers and graphic designers to capture the required content.
- Collaborate with the digital and ecommerce team to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Effectively manage and lead their agency partners, ensuring delivery of one customer view across multiple digital channels and aligned to overall brand strategy.
- Liaise with retail store management, for insights to create a single customer view and to provide further marketing support
- Manage and develop relationships with PR agency and influencers
- Manage and improve performance of all external suppliers, i.e. marketplaces and affiliates
- Allocating advertising budget accordingly to desired goals and constant measurement of ROI
- Perform traffic analysis across all digital channels to determine ROI and future strategic direction
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in business, marketing, or other related fields
- Product retail marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience in driving outcomes through Facebook Ads Manager, Business Manager and Analytics.
- Experience in developing and implementing creative and engaging campaigns, and optimise across offline and online channels and markets
- Strong stakeholder experience and proven ability to influence and drive commercial outcomes
- Data driven and analytical, with commercial acumen
- Ability to work in a small and collaborative team
What's on Offer
- Integral part of the leadership team, with a successful growing business
- Opportunity to influence multiple parts of the business
- Part of a culture that invites and supports, innovative initiatives, collaboration and work life balance