Social Media Specialist
Newly created role managing organic and paid social media channels across ANZ
Promote a healthier lifestyle and a greener planet for future generations
About Our Client
Norwex globally is one of the most respected cleaning and personal care companies in the world. Their mission is to improve quality of life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in our homes. In addition, the Norwex products make cleaning faster and more cost effective than traditional cleaning products.
Norwex is a business that sees themselves as part of the community, having corporate social responsibility at the forefront of their minds. In 2020 alone the business donated thousands of products to those facing adversity.
This year a Social Media Specialist position has been created own the social channels and take their engagement across ANZ to the next level. If you are wanting a position where you can have creative freedom, own the strategy and give back, then ensure you submit an application.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Manage social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and blogs) and monitor user engagement
- Create and manage paid social media advertising campaigns, and analyze and report on costs and benefits
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, to promote brand awareness and brand-focused messages
- Identify new target markets and create strategies to target these via paid and unpaid campaigns, to extend reach of social media pages, increase followers and brand awareness, and ultimately lead to an increase in online sales and new recruits
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Remain abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications and social media trends
- Support the Sales Team to ensure their presence on social media is of the highest possible standard
- Manage and update content for all Norwex Australia and New Zealand websites
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Review digital analytics and provide key insights and recommendations for improvement
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered, we are looking for a candidate who has the following experience:
- A strong background in a similar role, including experience managing social media channels across both paid and organic campaigns.
- A passion for content creation & storytelling including being comfortable with graphic design, photography and videography if required
- An eagerness to see strong ROI and engagement across all channels and the ability to report back to leadership of campaign metrics
- An in-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements
- Experience with Content Management Systems, Wordpress and SEO (beneficial)
- Team player, but also able to work autonomously on projects
- Able to manage and prioritise tasks with competing deadlines
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity work for an employer who is dedicated to making a strong environmental impact on the world. You will be working as part of a passionate team of four who recognise their roles are assisting in providing income for everyday Australians. Located in North Lakes, you will have the opportunity to work close to home and a major shopping centre while having flexibility as required.