Software Account Representative
Global leading organisation
Opportunity to excel in a rapidly growing company
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative online contractor management platform, who take pride in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of contractor management systems.
As the Software Account Representative, your focus will be to drive business within current accounts by proactively thinking of next steps to increase usage, conformance and compliance and prospecting new business opportunities. Our client is looking for a driven, team player with a passion and drive for success in a rapidly growing organisation.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Frequent contact with customer base to drive incremental revenue streams
- Meeting individual and team account management and revenue targets
- Proactively service and support both contractor/supplier customers and Hiring Clients (multi-national Energy and Manufacturing companies)
- Generation of new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, pipeline qualification and management.
- Expected to contribute to the overall high performance team environment.
- Identify and maximise business opportunities for existing customers as well as new business
- Implementation of new Hiring Clients accounts and management of existing accounts with clients
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a sales or an Account Manager role
- Team player and ability to work in a small office environment
- Attention to detail plus good administrative, multi-tasking and prioritising skills
- Proficient computer skills and experience working with online software systems
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills.
- Ambitious, forward thinking and a can-do attitude
- Degree from an accredited university would be desirable
- Previous experience dealing with multi-national companies
What's on Offer
What is on Offer
- Exceptional Training and Development
- Terrific staff incentives
- Travel interstate and internationally
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation