- Leading Smart Tech Business
- Delivery on Cloud Software Products
About Our Client
My client one of Australia's leading Smart Home tech automation companies based in Sydney. They are pioneers in the next generation of smart home Technology and are now looking for a Software Delivery Manager to join their technology team to build and deploy their integrated software solutions for the business.
This is a senior role and will play a key part in the build and deployment of their services and digital offering to clients;
The role will be responsible for;
- Lead the technology and SD team ensure delivery of projects on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Design and implement embedded software systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Define and ensures adherence to best practices for software development (e.g. version control, issue tracking, code reviews, change management, testing).
- Testing and debugging of embedded and system software.
- Develop and monitor product delivery plans to inform timeframes, resourcing needs and dependencies.
- Manage the execution and monitoring of project plans including managing by exception
- Work closely with external agencies to assist on software and product builds when needed
- Defines product and system requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications.
- Defines user interaction models, workflows and user interfaces.
- Ensures compliance with all legislative and/or technical requirements.
- Creates, or assists with the creation of, detailed project plans, manages resources and project risk
The Successful Applicant
- Solid and well rounded experience in a team lead software/firmware engineering or similar role(s).
- Solid understanding of cloud based software products and building systems
- Experience in total life cycle of complex software development, including processes and responsibilities at each stage in the cycle
- Experience in using agile methodologies to deliver projects
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and managing multiple streams of work in parallel
- Ability to plan, organise, implement, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient use of technical and business resources to achieve project objectives
- A deep understanding of product development and experience working with modern software frameworks
- Experience leading high-profile, complex programmes of work & projects
- Experience with forward planning across agile teams, and experience with rapidly changing plans brought about by agile ways of working
What's on Offer
- Be apart of a revolution in smart home technologies
- Build bespoke software solutions
- Start of the art office and flexible WFH Balances