Develop your current skills with a modern tech stack
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client has been established for over 20 years! With an extreme amount of interest across the country and internationally, they are at the front of the pack within their field. With new clients and customers joining them daily from Australia and across the globe, it is no surprise that they are looking to expand their team!
- Analysis, design, creation and development of a series of new and existing applications in both internal and client facing contexts.
- Contribute to and support the business's drive towards more build and test automation, and ultimately migration to cloud based services.
- Collaborate with business SMEs to analyse requirements and determine project scope and estimates.
- Expand the technical team's capability by freely sharing knowledge and techniques with other developers and technical staff.
- Proactively seek out and recommend opportunities for process improvements and automation.
- Promote positivity and demonstrate advocacy for the core values of the business and IT team.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience in writing unit tests
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in translating functional specifications (i.e. requirements, process diagrams, user stories, data dictionaries) into in-scope development technologies using Agile project methodologies.
What's on Offer
What is in it for you?
- Amazing company culture
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Great career progression program
- Convenient inner city location
- Modern tech stack