Software Developer - React, HTML, CSS, Shopify
Ecommerce start up operating in a billion dollar industry in Australia
Greenfield role in a growing development & design team
About Our Client
Michael Page Technology is partnering with an ecommerce start-up who have been operating in the Australian market for the past two years. Having grown from bricks and mortar historically, they have refined and innovated their product to be a pure online player. Being considered already one of the top five companies in their niche, our client has over 340,000 customers regularly transacting on their site! They are looking for a developer who is innovative, motivated and wants to be a part of the decision making process. As they diversify their portfolio of products, they are looking for someone who can assist them with their current site and the new projects they have coming up in the near future. With a large focus on Ecommerce, they are looking for someone who has had experience developing in this space.
- Maintain, update and add new features to the current websites
- Mentor and upskill Junior Developers in the team
- Liaise with the marketing team to create and develop new strategies to acquire new customers
- Work directly with the owner to build company strategies around the technologies being used
- Develop and architect new projects
- Write clean and excellent quality code.
The Successful Applicant
Key Technical Competencies:
- Very Strong HTML & CSS Skills.
- Knowledge of Shopify, Python and API's
Key Personal Skills:
- A motivated self-starter with passion to grow a start-up business
- A strong drive to learn and continuously grow as a developer
- Innovative mindset and able to share ideas
- Ability to mentor Junior Developers
What's on Offer
Why should you apply?
This opportunity allows an experienced developer with a passion for ecommerce to join a company that is on its way up. Due to growth, they have recently relocated at an inner city location with onsite parking and close proximity to bars, cafes and restaurants. The role presents an opportunity to work on already established foundations however the chance to build this into the next big thing. Not to mention an above industry salary, a chance to mentor a junior developer and build strategy with the Managing Director.