Exciting Start-up using innovative technologies
About Our Client
This company is an innovative start up looking to expand their online presence. The online facing element of their business is their customers primary interaction with their product so successful management of this platform is key.
They are investing heavily into new technology so innovative technology is front of mind.
Our client is looking for a mid level developer looking to take the next step in their development career.
Based in Perth, the team at the Australian HQ are in the process of some critical new developments which will ultimately affect the company on a global scale. As such, they are looking to expand their IT team with capable full-stack developers to assist on this and other exciting upcoming projects. The IT team is large and well established but they often develop with a small business mindset, you will be solely responsible for some of your work while also have every opportunity to work as a crucial member of an innovative team.
This will be both complete greenfields and maintenance/new development work.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills required:
- knowledge and experience as a .NET developer.
- Experience in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API development.
- Experience with RESTful API.
- Experience with Swift or Xamarin is highly desirable.
- Exposure to MS SQL Server and MySQL databases.
- Experience with Git or similar code repository.
- Some understanding of Microservice architectures would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to take ownership, manage project resources, interact with clients and coordinate on work to achieve high levels of productivity and efficiency in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Exposure to Azure with CI/CD environments is a plus.
- 3+ years experience in development generally.
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Central south location.
- Exciting technology stack