Supportive learning environment with room to progress within the business
Develop further with new technologies and practices.
About Our Client
Our client is working on a few different large-scale projects with an exciting pipeline of work! They are expanding operations here in Perth and shifting their focus to a CE/CX transformation. Using cutting edge technology, they have a core focus on usability and making all their products user friendly and easy to navigate. As they cement their reputation in the market, they are focusing on making sure their customers, clients and employees are completely satisfied.
- Report into the Development Manager and sit within a small team of developers.
- Take ownership of the product and help drive its success.
- Support documentation and best practice policies
- learn and collaborate with team leads.
- Help influence project architecture and design.
- Help build and maintain components and their libraries.
- Liaise with technical and non-technical stake holders.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven ability to work within local onshore teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practice processes.
- Enthusiasm and drive to mentor developers and learn off team leads.
- Proven interest and experience in development outside of core hours.
- Excellent Time management skills
What's on Offer
What is in it for you?
- Excellent company culture
- Leadership opportunities
- Genuine career progression path
- Exciting project work