Working on internal business systems in a DevOps environment.
A mixture of greenfield and brownfield development
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX listed business within the finance sector. They are looking to bolster their team with multiple new talented developers after gaining a new technology vision and roadmap to take them into 2020. The company is heavily leveraging off a DevOps style model with cross functional development teams operating under Agile methodologies.
The key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Working with internal stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Work on complex systems developed on the Microsoft .NET Core framework.
- Participate in Scrums, sprints, retrospectives etc.
- Work with junior developers and senior architects to ensure platform delivery.
- Collaborate with infrastructure and network teams on deployment and release builds.
- Being independent in maintenance of existing products and development of new features.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful, you should have:
- Prior experience with Microsoft frameworks (ASP.NET MVC or .NET Core).
- Enterprise level exposure to Javascipt frameworks and languages including react, angular, vue, jquery
- Good, clear communication skills.
- 2+ years in software development (outside of university).
- Cross platform development in Xamarin is highly desirable.
- Prior working in MS SQL.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic working environment
- Strong investment in training
- Technology at the forefront
- CBD location.