Software Engineer - Cryptography & Encryption
Senior Software Developoer with strong knowlegde of cryptography/encryption
Do you want to be part of something amazing from day one?
About Our Client
Brand new Melbourne based start-up with the potential to skyrocket over the next twelve months! Do you want to be part of something amazing from day one?
- Highly knowledgeable in cryptographic algorithms
- Ability to design cryptographic algorithms for large data sets
- Knowledgeable in the domain of peer-to-peer (p2p) network security
- Knowledgeable in the domain of encrypting protocol message data while being transferred over p2p networks
The Successful Applicant
At least 5 years of commercial/academic/research experience in the area of cryptography/encryption/information security/software and data security
Experienced in conducting software simulations on different types of p2p networks and developed cryptography algorithms
Experienced in programming with C/C++
- Experienced with developing code in Linux and Windows environments
- Good to have: postgraduate qualifications in computer/electronic/electrical engineering/ mathematics
- Good to have: papers published
What's on Offer
This is working with a newly created start-up. They have developed a truly outstanding product that will revolutionise the industry.