Software engineer - DevOps
Work in an exciting AI focused business
Work and colaborate across multiple teams to create revolutionary software
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the technology/geospacial industry focusing on 3D modelling, UI design and topography. Due to a sustained period of growth they are now looking to expand their tech team and take on a talented new. Personality is the key, being the "right fit" and having the enthusiasm to move into a broadly open minded DevOps role are key attributes required for our client.
What your day to day will look like:
As a DevOps engineer, this role will require coordinating, technical hands-on support and management of non production environments on public clouds such as Azure, AWS and GCP. This engineer will focus on the automation, security, scalability whilst still having a very hands on approach to coding and best practise. Design, code, test and install application programs in one major language or in a range of programs across multiple platforms. Own your code and have the ability to see it through from developing your CI/CD pipelines, all the way to deployment.
The Successful Applicant
Technical skills for the role will include:
- Strong in scripting pipelines using python, shell scripts or groovy
- Good exposure to DevOps tools like Bamboo, Artifactory, Stash/Git, Jenkins
- Understanding and experience with container technology/orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes Swarm or similar
- Solid exposure to configuration management tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Experience with the implementation of CI/CD
- Any commercial experience with Golang is highly desirable
What's on Offer
What this opportunity can give to you?
- Upskilling and mentoring, working on the latest technologies (AI and machine learning) within a very high calibre team
- Huge opportunity for growth as the bushiness continues to expand
- Surround yourself with likeminded individuals, passionate about technology
- The stability of a permanent opportunity