- Opportunity to work for a leading technology business
- Opportunity to work on a number of exciting projects under development
About Our Client
A high profile innovative technology business based in Melbourne's Inner Eastern Suburbs.
You're responsible for developing, testing and deploying software solutions spanning across back end, APIs and front end. You'll get to deploy your own applications both on prem and on cloud, and be responsible for their maintenance and also get involved in the migration of applications to AWS.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- A passion for building quality software and owning solutions end to end
- The ability to build quality into your code upfront, and resolve production issues through to understanding the root cause.
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver goals
- You put yourself in the customer's shoes when thinking about a problem and its solution
- The ability to apply transferable skills and pick up new languages and frameworks
- You're open-minded and adaptable in responding to new challenges and opportunities
- You demonstrate a love for continually learning and improving your skills and knowledge
- Experience working with server-side development, including the design of RESTful APIs (Java, Spring)
- Experience with cloud-native development (AWS)
- Familiarity with unit testing, integration testing, API and automation testing
What's on Offer
- You'll be exposed to modern technologies and processes in a fast-paced environment, working within a great development team.
- You'll get to work in a great engineering culture, focussed on continuous improvement
- Working with and/or leading cross-functional teams with all the skills required to solve a given problem
- The opportunity to own your changes end-to-end, from design right the way through to delivery to the customer.
- Support with flexible working, such as working from home
- The chance to be part of a growing business with big goals