Software Engineer - Multimedia Communications
Senior C/C++ Developer with multimedia experience
Do you want to be part of something amazing from day one?
About Our Client
Brand new Melbourne based start-up with the potential to skyrocket over the next twelve months! Do you want to be part of something amazing from day one?
- At least 5 years of commercial/academic/research experience in the area of multimedia communications
- Highly knowledgeable in different multimedia standards (e.g. MPEG-H, MPEG-DASH et. al.)
- Highly knowledgeable in video coding and compression techniques, including the ability to develop new algorithms in this area
- Experienced in designing and implementing adaptive multimedia streaming on different types of networks, in particular peer-to-peer (p2p) networks
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in different hardware and software optimisation methodologies for high-speed multimedia communications support on mobile devices
- Experienced in developing test-beds for multimedia communications
- Experienced in conducting software simulations on different types of p2p networks and multimedia payload types
- Experienced in programming with C/C++, MATLAB
- Experienced with developing code in Linux and Windows environments
- Good to have: postgraduate qualifications in computer/electronic/electrical engineering
- Good to have: papers published, involvement in standardisation activities
What's on Offer
This is working with a newly created start-up. They have developed a truly outstanding product that will revolutionize the industry.