Software Test Engineer
Internationally renowned technology company
Great team culture and career progression
About Our Client
An innovative company founded in Perth but now with over-seas operations. Working to provide solutions to companies in the resources sector. The client places high importance on utilising the best technology to service their needs, both in infrastructure and in development. The business has a great team culture with high retention. They are looking to bring on talented software engineers that can pair knowledge of hardware and software.
The position would involve:
* Working with the software engineering team to review and test code.
* Working as part of a high performing team on real-time products.
* Maintenance and testing of software in a TDD environment.
* Become a subject matter expert on the software
* Working on exciting projects utilising technology including lasers, sensors, 3D modelling and real time data processing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong knowledge of pairing hardware and software for a wholistic solution.
- Proven strong English communication skills to internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly proficient professional development experience using python, Java, C, C++, OR object-oriented programming methods.
- understanding of software engineering practices.
- Previous exposure to software engineering environments is favourable.
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
- Cutting edge use of technology.
- Friendly, team driven working environment.
- 6 month contract full-time role, with the view to go permanent