Solution Architect - AI
Join the global leaders in their field to create cutting edge technology
High growth opportunities in a success-driven culture
About Our Client
Be part of a proven culture of success within one of the world's most recognisable brands. With a culture of work-life balance and achieving team based success, this is the perfect place to up-skill and accelerate your career growth.
As pioneers in full scale automation of businesses using machine learning, AI and innovative technologies, this is an extremely unique team to be a part of. Constant up-skilling and refinement of knowledge is paramount to the continued retention and growth of the team.
As the Solution Architect - AI you will be responsible;
- Deliver new and complex solutions
- Understand and interpret business objectives and requirements to design and develop the architectures
- Define technology road-maps
- Make sound design decisions to deliver functional and non-functional solutions
- Develop effort estimates and resource skill requirements for solution development, testing and deployment
- Create Solution Architecture Definition documents and champion them
- Lead technical solution delivery
- Lead and manage a co-sourced team of specialists
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise in areas of data engineering, analytics, data storage, integration, operational decision management and process automation
The Successful Applicant
As the Solution Architect - AI you will ideally have;
- Ability to understand and interpret business objectives and requirements to design and develop AI architecture
- Perform Software vendor assessments and component design
- Demonstrated understanding of digital technologies, analytic platforms, information management, and automated business process/decision solutions.
- Previous commercial exposure with a range of tools ideally;
- IBM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Teradata, Oracle, Exadata, Hadoop, AWS, Azure Cloud infrastructure
- R or SAS analytic platforms.
- Previous project work developing, designing and providing Solution Architecture documents through client requirements
- Ideally, you will grasp the opportunity to lead and manage a team of specialists to deliver client assignments
- Due to the nature of their clientele, this opportunity requires the successful candidate to be eligbile for a minimum NV1 security clearance.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your IT career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and development
- Competitive salary package
- Great Canberra location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.