Solution Architect - Biometrics
Cutting edge, innovative technology
Join a global leader in their industry
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader, based in the heart of Canberra working with an emerging technology causing waves across the global IT industry. Their team offer advisory risk and compliance services as well as solution implementation, delivery and maintenance support for a range of private and public sector clients. As they move into 2019, they need an experience Biometric Solution Architect to further develop one of their core business practices.
As the Solution Architect - Biometrics you will be responsible for;
- Leading the Development practice into their growth phase
- Delivering strategic, architectural documentations for both internal and external purposes,
- Liaising with the Senior Leadership team to provide insights on strategic direction
- Providing high level support for the technical teams in periods of heavy work
The Successful Applicant
As the Solution Architect - Biometrics , the successful candidate will have;
- This role will have a strong focus on people management, and product growth
- Commercial exposure to reviewing and writing documentation,
- Delivering tender responses,
- Some elements of the role entails;
- Ideally coming from a Development or Engineering career history
- As this role will come into contact with various federal departments, the successful applicant must have the ability to hold and maintain a security clearance.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
On offer as the Solution Architect - Biometrics you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and development
- Competitive salary package
- Great location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.