Solution Architect - Data & GCP
Full greenfield environment working with the latest technologies - Azure/GCP
Explore the realms of Machine Learning, AI and Predictive Analytics
About Our Client
Work with a Leading global multi-national within the property and infrastructure space set to embark on a long-term digital transformation unlike any other within its industry. With a global footprint and a large presence of their portfolio in Australia; digital projects are now at a premium encouraging rapid growth and employment opportunities.
The newly created Solution Architect will work in collaboration with the Product Manager and Lead Data Architect to help guide the Digital business on a scalable and secure architectural journey. You will deliver technical solutions and stand-up data applications into a newly created Google cloud platform (GCP) by adopting best practice and consideration of the existing data at hand and how it should be and interpreted moving forward. As the workload increases you will have opportunity to help grow a product team of: Developers, Data Scientists and Engineers to assist with the final product.
The Successful Applicant
For successful consideration, you will demonstrate the following experience:
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect with an emphasis on Application, Data and Cloud delivery
- Good exposure to on-premise and public cloud platforms within a hybrid delivery model - Azure and/or GCP
- Proven ability standing up data lakes, pipelines and moving data sets from one platform to another
- Natural flair or architecting a program of work end to end from low level to high level design in both a start-up and enterprise environment
- Advanced knowledge of Digital Product delivery; Data Architecture and associated transformational impacts
- A proven thought leader and technical liaison across a multi-faced organisation
- Exemplary communication skills with appetite for change and transformation
What's on Offer
On offer is a very exciting full-time opportunity as part of a global digital transformation. You will be afforded the opportunity to help lead quality and scalable solutions and have a direct impact on the global business and their customers.
More importantly, you will play a part in the companies drive towards Machine Learning, AI and Predictive Analytics as it explores the limitations of it's data offering.