Solution Architect - SAP
Join a homegrown iconic brand
Lead a technology transformation towards greater product innovation
About Our Client
This highly regarded homegrown Manufacturing organisation is undergoing an exciting and large-scale technology transformation, leveraging SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Analytics Cloud. As such, they are looking to welcome a Solution Architect to their team with demonstrated expertise in leading SAP design and implementation in adherence to a wider Technology transformation.
Leading a small, newly created feature team of specialised business analysts; you will be responsible for architecting and rolling out a next generation SAP cloud platform. You will pioneer a full greenfield environment and be afforded full autonomy in leading all SAP initiatives as it relates to the wider business transformation.
Key duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Development of Architectural roadmaps from inception through to delivery
- Mapping out business requirements and technology solutions to align with the wider architecture capability
- Identify and apply continuous improvement processes for operational efficiencies, drive process integration and standardization
- Ensure optimal application development lifecycle and data management
The Successful Applicant
The successful incumbent will bring with them the following:
- Proven experience in delivering Solution Architecture with and around SAP applications & integration with other platforms
- Advanced knowledge and deep experience of SAP systems (S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Analytics Cloud) including collaboration tools and implementation methods
- Ability and previous experience leading a team of business analysts to support, improve and expand a productive SAP solution landscape - support and end user training
- Must be open to change and adopt an Agile mindset when it comes to delivery
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are a must
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer:
- Challenge your SAP design & implementation expertise in a critical greenfield project;
- Competitive salary package on a fixed term permanent contract;
- Convenient Northern-suburbs location with parking available; and
- Lead a highly specialised SAP feature team.