6 month contract
Government client in Sydney CBD
About Our Client
Government organization in Sydney CBD.
- The Key Challenge is to ensure the end-to-end solution meets the needs of the stakeholders and can be developed and deployed within the constraints of the project's delivery obligations.
- This requires a clear understanding of the stakeholders' needs and the project's objectives. It also requires the E2E Solution Architect to consider how best the reusable and bespoke elements of the solution are integrated.
- Developing and managing key external stakeholder relationships and communications and negotiating agreed positions and solutions from conflicting and/or competing agendas.
- Keeping abreast of current and emerging best practice, Government policy and statutory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Significant experience with the design, implementation, testing and commissioning of complex, multi-site, multi-phased solutions comprising financial transaction processing, real-time and on-line processing, employing multiple customer channels.
- Significant experience in one or more of the following domains: public transport ticketing, contactless payment, smartcards, digital.
- Demonstrated experience in the role of Solution Architect or equivalent on a large technology project. Experience in developing transition state and target state architectures.
- Demonstrated experience with the following technologies and standards: RDBMS, ESB, SOA. Preferably with experience with EMV, PCI/DSS, ISO 27000, ISO 7816, NSW PPIP.
- Experience in System Integration and strong understanding of best practice integration, data and security implementations.
- Ability to provide technical leadership and negotiate outcomes with technical and with business stakeholders
- Ability to identify, analyse and evaluate key issues, formulate options and recommendations relating to complex problems.
- Excellent communication skills and technical writing skills with the ability to produce high quality written documentation, including reports, and ability to articulate information clearly via meetings, presentations and workshops.
- Ability to manage a team of subject matter experts and business analysts to achieve deliverables and project timeframes, including prioritisation of competing demands.
- Ability to manage a team consisting of internal staff and contractors, and external consulting resources.
- Understanding and experience in enterprise architecture frameworks like TOGAF. TOGAF Certification is an advantage.
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
What's on Offer
6 Month contract for a Solution Architect