Contact Madeleine Silvester at [email protected]
Join a powerhouse Canberra based IT company, delivering high profile solutions.
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing leader designing, creating and delivering innovative cloud solutions to a range of public and private sector clientele. They are expanding their team and on the look out for a motivated, passionate Solution Architect - Cloud with a technical background.
As the Solution Architect you will be responsible for:
- Prepare and deliver tender responses and pre-sales support;
- Provide expert technical support and share knowledge across the company;
- Utilise your research and knowledge to recommend new technological directions and mitigate any potential market risks;
- Integrate research capabilities to quickly adapt to new technologies;
- Working directly with customers to deliver strategic, operational and technical advice across a wide range of hybrid cloud challenges and opportunities.
- This advice includes, but is not limited to, Cloud Service Adoption and Integration, Cloud Migration and on-going hybrid cloud operation.
- Data centre modernisation, especially the adoption of HCI, Object and cloud integration.
- This advice is provided via a range of methods, written strategies, workshops, presentations to support a broad range of customer needs to ensure they are supported both online and face-to-face.
The Successful Applicant
As the Solution Architect you will preferably have;
- Engaged previously with a technical background either infrastructure or development;
- If previously in software, ideally exposure to Sharepoint, .NET, Java, Python
- Strong communication skills and agility working within teams;
- Firm understanding of cloud technologies, AWS, Google, Azure etc
- Sound skill in preparing tender response, delivering client proposals
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or similar discipline;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Ability to apply broad technical understanding to complex problems;
- Solid understanding of commercials aspects of IT delivery, both on-premises and in the cloud.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
Great training and development
Competitive salary package
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone. 0420 245 972;
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.