About Our Client
Our client is a technology focused, values driven organisation undertaking significant digital transformation and strategy formation.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Design technology solutions linked to strategy and business needs.
- Assist in development of architecture vision and IT road map.
- Contribute to IT planning and enterprise architecture activities.
- Build strong business relationship to further the interests of the technology department.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship building ability.
- Significant experience in the analysis, documentation and modelling of business concepts and processes.
- Understanding of ICT architecture and design concepts.
- Experience working with the Agile methodology.
- TOGAF 9.0 qualification is highly regarded.
- Australian Citizenship is essential.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity with significant growth potential. All candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.