Solution Delivery Lead | Agile Specialist
Attractive daily rate
Initial 6 month contract plus extension
About Our Client
Our client is a large organisation who continually focus on growth and innovation, change and new direction is fostered by the close relationships between the business and IT.
Understanding of features to be delivered across the portfolio and coordinate delivery dependencies is a key portion of the role. The candidate we are looking for will have high agile facilitation skills in breaking down epic story cards into system solutions.
The Successful Applicant
As the ideal candidate you will come from an Iteration Management background with a deep understanding of software IT projects along with general IT work packages. Your previous experience in an Agile environment is paramount as our client utilises this methodology and you will look to integrate this where required. As a person you will be pragmatic, demonstrate leadership skills and encourage and facilitate change as required.
What's on Offer
- Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and completion/ coordination of IT work packages.
- Identify, assess and manage risks in relation to scopes of work.
- Take business requirements and break down into technical requirements with the ability to use story cards.
- Provide effective leadership to project teams.
- Ensure all repeatable and standardised processes, methods and techniques are used in the delivery of solutions and services.
- Determine the allocation of resources based on technical abilities in relation to project delivery.