Solution Lead - Innovation, Digital and Data
Are you passionate about Innovation across Digital and Data?
Are you into start-up culture?
About Our Client
You will be joining a culture characterised by a start-up mentality combined with professional entrepreneurship. Solutions are developed by passionate people who want to deliver value in a new context, in which you will connect in-depth knowledge with the latest technological possibilities. You will want to take on this challenge are ready to contribute to the growth of the firm.
Day-to-Dayrespinsibilities will require you to:
- Consult with business owners to establish the problem, the requirements and assess the feasibility
- Research into appropriate technologies and patterns to find the best technology solution among all possible to solve the business problem
- Create solution designs and a roadmap that explain the problem, the architecture, how the system works, key considerations for security and data privacy and how it will be delivered
- Present solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders for discussion and approval
- Create and maintain project plans, budget forecasts, resource forecasts
- Mobilising by finding the right people to deliver the solution from internal and external sources
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will have:
- Affinity with start-ups, innovation and issues on the cutting edge of new technology
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code and pipeline as code methods
- Azure or AWS experience is a must
- Solid experience with one of; C#, Node, Python, Java
- Working knowledge of relational database systems, NoSQL, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Excellent understanding of APIs, API-design, and back-end performance considerations
- Able to create a detailed project delivery plan covering requirements analysis through to post-deployment
What's on Offer
Given the objectives and responsibilities of this role, you will have:
- An abundance of ongoing learning and development opportunities,
- A collaborative and inclusive culture,
- Flexible and agile work practices that focus on your wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship.
This role is based in a state-of-the-art office complex, and is based right next to multiple forms of public transport, making it convenient from most parts of Melbourne.