World Leading Interntional Property Company
Excellent Carrer Progression Opportunities, Mentoring & Training
About Our Client
A globally renowned and leading service provider within the Real Estate & Property Sectors. Well established locally and specialising in delivering fit-out, refurbishment and relocation projects for the Government, Defence and Private sectors. Industry leading technology, training and flexible working are something the company invests in and promotes heavily.
The key objectives of you role are:
- Coordinating with the pre-exiting Project Management team to help deliver a wide range of projects.
- Analysis, data management and client relationship management.
- Undertake test fit for work areas.
- Update CAD drawings for various projects.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience working within the the Australian Government and an understanding of their processes.
- Proficient in data analysis ICT platforms and highly proficient in AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a fast pace team.
- Previous experience in space planning or a similar area.
What's on Offer
- Access to a diverse range of projects.
- Work within a global industry leading property company.
- Excellent training and career progression.
- Please contact Liam Wilson at