Sport Retail Manager - Apparel
About Our Client
My client is a recognised and national organisation in the sports apparel industry with a wide portfolio of products and pre-established clients. They are recognised for their great quality and internationally known brands.
As a Sport Retail Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships and influence key stakeholders. You will plan, monitor and control all promotional activity and expenditure within strategy. Part of your responsibility will be also be to identifiy key business opportunities resulting in action plans and building strategies to grow the business.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of experience as an Account Manager or Key Account Manager in FMCG or Apparel industry preferably with experience with Rebel Sport
- Ability to build strong and long term relationships
- Great communication skills with an engaging and inquisitive attitude towards sales
- Proven negotiation and influencing abilities with advanced planning skills
- You will have experience in analysing data and writing reports
- Strong sales focus with highly developed business acumen
What's on Offer
- Base Salary
- Company Car
- Bonus Potential