- Move from Architecture into an associated State Manager position
- Unique Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a national professional services organisation with a proud history.
With operational personnel Australia-wide, the organisation plays an important role in supporting its client base, whilst providing a high level of service.
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your background in architecture in a broad role encompassing marketing, communication and stakeholder engagement across a broad industry client base.
Reporting to the National General Manager and managing a small team, this role will hold key realtionships across the organisation's client base, whilst also focusing on growth. Key responsibilities will also include:
- Managing, supporting and growing the client base across Queensland
- Developing and implementing a breadth of strategic initiatives involving different stakeholders
- Budgeting and financial management
- Coaching and development
- A range of commercial project work
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will be degree qualified with a background in architecture and now looking for a different challenge.
Whilst drawing on your technical knowledge, you will look to drive engagement and growth across the organisation's client base and execute the national strategic objectives.
A commercial focus, excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders are all essential for success in this position.
What's on Offer
This position offers:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working
- Well-being initiatives
- Access to company-funded external professional development courses
- An Employee assistance programme
- In-house staff development programmes