Strategic Partnerships - Shared Service Centre
Shared Service Centre set up
Build a network of strategic partners to deliver value to this new organization
About Our Client
One of the leading financial services organizations in the Middle East, developing a world class Shared Services division.
- Drive the SSC strategic partnership sourcing roadmap to build strategic capabilities across digital business services spectrum, in order to unlock the value for Shared Services and its clients (Portfolio Companies).
- Oversee and support Sourcing efforts, partner selection, contract and commercial negotiations.
- Implement effective service delivery partnership models.
- Support vendor-benchmarking initiatives.
- Manages the SSC portfolio of strategic partners through oversight and control of services / partnership agreements, operational performance, overall partner performance and ongoing alignment to objectives of SSC.
- Unlock operational and commercial value through driving alignment and consolidation of strategic partnerships across the portfolio.
- Drive partnership governance across strategic, tactical and operational levels.
- Build credible and effective relationships across the portfolio of Strategic Partners. Liaise with partners to solve strategic and operational issues, communicate needs and create joint synergy.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
The Successful Applicant
At least 10 years of experience in a related role across large scale organizations.
What's on Offer
Join a world class team with a significant mission.
Tax free salary.