Strategic Project Manager - Change
24 month engagement with likely extension
Drive a busines critical system-implementation & adoption
About Our Client
Our client is a highly regarded statutory body, operating on a national basis. They are currently investing in a number of business-critical technological upgrades aimed at improving the efficiency of their operations. An opportunity has arisen for a project manager with demonstrated experience in change management to join their team, to lead an ERP implementation.
Reporting into the Senior Technology Lead, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating discussions with a diverse range of stakeholders to assess and analyse the efficiency of existing business systems and processes;
- Proactively manage the relationship with the key vendor, ensuring technical and business requirements are aligned;
- Working effectively with key internal stakeholders including business SME's and the wider projects team;
- Clearly identifying project scope, timelines and deliverables;
- Acting as the primary contact between all project stakeholders to provide guidance on all aspects of the project life cycle, demonstrating awareness of change management procedures;
- Creation and execution of end to end change management plan and practice for seamless adoption and embedment;
- Managing the allocation and performance of project resources to ensure deliverables are met, including business analysts, developers; and
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess:
- Professional experience as a Project Manager in Legal or Professional Services organisations, delivering high-value IT projects on time and within budget;
- Having previously worked on enterprise ERP systems would be essential, ideally exposure to the Courts;
- Demonstrated knowledge and implementation of change management principles, ITIL certified;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to manage relationships with both technical and business stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes;
- Strong experience with resource estimation, budgeting and project planning; and
- Strong commercial acumen.
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer:
- 24 month contract, with possible extension;
- Business-critical implementation project, with a focus on change management;
- Market-leading benefits.