Strategic Sourcing Specialist
About Our Client
Our client is a well known West Australian business who offer world class services in a professional and values driven environment.
This role will form part of the strategic procurement team who offer services and advice to the entire business. Your responsibilities will include;
- End to end management of a range of sourcing and contracts work across spend including goods and services.
- Identify and implement process improvement within the specific categories and the broader procurement function.
- Manage stakeholder relationships.
- Implement supplier agreements and various procurement strategies designed to deliver improved service levels and cost savings across the group.
- Have an input into the procurement change management program through execution of ideas and previous experience.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a skill set that includes the full source to contract suite. You will have led tender programs, negotiated and awarded contracts as well as managed contracts post award including claims and variations. Furthermore you will have experience in category management and demonstrate the ability to ensure maximum value has been gained from the categories you have managed.
What's on Offer
- Permanent position
- Opportunity to develop your strategic procurement skill set
- Work in a professional yet flexible environment
- Play an important role in the evolution of the procurement function
- Competitive package