Structural Contracts Administrator
Best of both worlds-on site and in the office!
About Our Client
A large pipeline of work contracting to the largest companies in Canberra. Join a team of hard working, down to earth individuals as you develop your career.
As an experienced CA you will report directly to the PM and be responsible for;
- Oversee and ensure accurate invoicing is being received/sent to clients and sub-contractors
- Preparing and maintaining Safety Works Method Statements (SWMS)
- Supporting the onsite project managers/engineers with any administrative tasks
- preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes and procurement schedules
- Maintaining variations, time extensions, progress claims
- Communicating effectively with supplies and internal team members
The Successful Applicant
You will be extremely hard working and driven to achieve the best results while meeting deadlines. You will have experience being on site and be comfortable speaking with head contractors. You will have the relevant qualifications and a few years of industry experience.
What's on Offer
- Long term, permanent opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
For a confidential discussion contact Giselle Chorvat on 0424 698 580 or email