Structural Design Engineer
Picturesque location situated north NSW.
Highly unique opportunity with a privately-owned, well established organisation.
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned and run organisation with a strong presence in the NSW market. With decades of experience in the building and property industry, they are now ready to take on a new division of their business and offer in-house design solutions. The company is based in a picturesque town, in North NSW and offers a lucrative salary package based on experience and skillset.
- Provide technical expertise in the design solutions to clients on a variety of projects.
- Working closely with the GM of the business and liaising day-to-day with the Foreman.
- Design structural designs using 3D and Revit software
- Manage client expectations throughout the process
The Successful Applicant
The requirements to be successful for this role are as followed:
- You will hold a Civil Engineering degree
- At least 3+ years' experience in a design capacity in Australia
- Experience using 3D and/ or REVIT
What's on Offer
Highly lucrative salary
Beautiful, scenic and relax lifestyle in a picturesque location
You must be an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.