Established, leading engineering consultancy with a highly reputable reputation
Great opportunity for a junior draftee wanting to grow and develop!
About Our Client
An award winning, multi-disciplinary consultancy with a strong commitment to those in their employ is currently expanding their team due to strong project pipeline! With projects across Australia, our client has a proven track record of extensive, high profile projects which have exceeded expectations. With a diverse work environment and a high performing team, the company offers incentives and professional development pathways to support both your career and well-being.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Designers, you will be expected to prepare and deliver technical drawings for structural projects.
- Prepare documentation and detailing around structural steel, precast concrete, reinforced concrete and PT slabs.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will require the following:
*Please note this is a junior opportunity as per experience below.
- Must be residing in Australia and have full work rights
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in using REVIT
What's on Offer
Great exposure to new projects and working closely with industry leaders.
Opportunity to travel with the business and develop in the role of a Project Engineer.