Structural Draftsperson | Mixed-use Projects
Well established, multidisciplinary consultancy based in Sydney
People focused business with strong career progression pathways
About Our Client
Well established, respected engineering consultancy based in Sydney with a strong brand presence in the market. with a strong pipeline of work, the Sydney office is looking at expanding! The company offers career progression pathways and career development programmes to ensure you are reaching your full potential.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with the Structural Manager, delivering on drafting projects within the agreed upon time line.
- Produce quality documents and be the key point of contact on successfully completing these projects.
- You will be required to assist in the guidance and mentorship of junior team members.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will have the following:
- At least 3+ years Structural Drafting experience
- Strong experience working on REVIT
- Experience working on a variety of building projects in the Commercial and Residential space (Other project experience would be an added value)
What's on Offer
- Working alongside a highly success team
- Highly collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to manage a team