Leading, international structural and civil engineering consultancy
Innovative and collaborative working solution, transforming client's visions int
About Our Client
International Tier 2 engineering consultancy who has an innovative and forward-thinking approach to the market. Continuously improving its ability to keep up to market trends and matters, this company is highly commended for not only its ability to turn its clients ideas into reality, but for providing its employees with a dynamic, flexible work environment and career progression.
- Responsible for assisting the design concept in creating drawings from client briefs and adhering to requirements.
- Liaising with key stakeholders throughout the process, communicating and presenting work timely.
- Using Revit, you are required to document and model to a high standard.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant qualification
- At least 3 -5 year's experience with Revit Modelling
- AutoCAD & Navisworks experience would be highly beneficial
- Medium - large size project experience
What's on Offer
Great location of the offices, situated conveniently close to public transport
Vibrant office environment with a dynamic and flexible working approach