Structural Engineer | Residential Buildings
Leading, award winning structural and civil engineering consultancy
Autonomy in role, backed with a collaborative and supportive management team
About Our Client
My client is a people centric organisation. The success of the business grows from its employees and partnering with key clients daily and continuously maintaining these relationships. The company is involved in multidisciplinary services with a focus on Residential and Commercial projects offering design focused and development solutions to its clients across the country.
With an increase in projects, my client is actively looking for Structural Engineer to join their team of experienced Designers and Engineers. The role requires a seasoned Structural Engineer who has 4 - 6+ years local working experience in Sydney with a great understanding and experience in the Residential (low / mid -RISE) project space. Using your knowledge and professional relationships, assisting in bringing on new opportunities to the business whilst managing the engineering team, ensuring that continuous successful delivery on projects is prioritised and the client's needs are always met, if not exceeded.
- You will be the main point of contact for all client liaison and meeting ensuring that the clients requests are delivered through exceptional design focused solutions consistently.
- You will actively participate in the technical design work with other engineers and designers, collaborating with other employees to deliver on the expectations of clients' briefs.
- Provide and support employees through mentorship, guidance and training techniques.
The Successful Applicant
- You will hold a tertiary qualification in Engineering (Preference given to Civil/ Structural)
- At least 4 years local working experience in Sydney
- Project experience in the Resi (low / mid RISE) sector with key focus being on technical and client facing responsibilities
- Experience working on Inducta software
What's on Offer
- Great location of the offices, situated conveniently close to public transport
- Vibrant office environment with a dynamic and flexible working approach
- Lucrative salary package coupled with flexibility and support