- Technically exciting and challenging projects for global clients
- Long-term career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-dimensional global company with over 9,000 employees worldwide. They specialize in material handling automation primarily within the aviation and logistics industries. Constantly striving for innovative solutions for their clients, they are comfortably the world leaders in their field.
As they continue to experience rapid growth, we have partnered with them to fill a new Structural Engineering role within their Engineering team.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Lead projects in all aspects of structural engineering for platforms, gantries, walkways, mezzanines, conveyor supports and racking
- Develop and embed systems and processes for structural engineering works across the business
- Coordinate structural engineering activities with internal and external stakeholders
- Design, evaluate and modify structural plans and designs
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget
- Provide pre-sales technical advice
- Ensure all activities comply with regulatory and safety requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Degree-qualified in Structural Engineering or a related technical field
- Experience in delivering structural engineering projects in an industrial setting
- Experience in materials handling would be advantageous
- Strong structural design skills and knowledge
- Ability to manage a range of stakeholders
- Excellent report writing skills
- Hold full Australian working rights
What's on Offer
Highly competitive basic salary plus superannuation and benefits.
A fantastic platform to grow your Engineering career in a rapidly evolving organization.
Exposure to world leading and highly innovative projects.
Be part of a close-knit and supportive team of industry experts.