Exceptional support and growith opportunities for standout structural engineers
Work for a National Compnany within a highly skilled Canberra based team
About Our Client
Our client is a multi disaplined firm known for its ability to identify problems from a different perspective in the civil, façade, traffic and structural engineering spaces.. With a focus on utilising intellectual, and creativie buildable desgin flair to help develop designs for a wide range of stakeholders and projects. My client has built an award winning reputation from these characteristics that has lead to them being market leaders in consistently deliverying high quality projects . Due to an increased demand in the Canberra market - there is an excellent opportunity for a mid level to senior structural engineer to join the Canberra based team.
- Applying your experienced academic and real world structural engineering knowledge you will be able to help develop and continue relationship with clients across the ACT/NSW community while helping expanding this renowned consultancy.
- The opportunity to work with a vast range of clients that will provide the opportunity to work on some iconic and marquee Canberra projects.
- Imerse yourself in an energised innovative team to help deliver exceptional results for your clients
- Build on your pre-existing skills to help grown current client relationships and help secure future work
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will use there experienced domestic employment history to hit the ground running and help manage, develop and deliver multiple projects simultaneously. Using your proficient practical and theoritcal knowledge of both concrete and steel strucutres, while combining excellent communication skills and a positive work ethic and attitude. With a vast opportunity to grow and progress your career we are looking for a driven and ambitious candidate.
What's on Offer
Besides working in a company that has an exceptional National reputation, you will be given the opportunity to develop your career and move into higher leadership roles. You will also receive:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Focus on work life balance from an employee owned company
- Collaborative team - first environment
- Career progression opportunities