Superannuation Lawyer (3+ PAE)
Reputable Australian Firm
Work with an industry renowned Partner
About Our Client
Clients of the firm vary from individuals, to SMEs, to domestic and global corporate entities. Our client has a reputable practice group with a Partner known for expertise in the area.
Our client is keen to chat with lawyers from private practice or in an in-house superannuation fund role. Only applicants with 3+ PAE need apply. Duties/matters will include those in relation to:
- relevant superannuation legislative/regulatory frameworks;
- governance/regulatory issues;
- risk management/compliance; and
- ad hoc superannuation related matters.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicant will be a superannuation subject matter expert from a reputable firm or superannuation fund. Only applicants with 3+ PAE need apply.
The successful applicant will:-
- be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of relevant legislative and regulatory regimes;
- be able to develop strong relationships with key clients;
- be commercially minded and able to provide practical business orientated advice;
- be a confident communicator with the ability to work in teams of all sizes;
- have solid skills in review, drafting and negotiation of contracts; and
- be generally comfortable providing advice on regulatory compliance issues.
What's on Offer
Competitive salaries based on experience and knowledge.