Supply Chain Analyst
Work Life Balance
Great Company Culture
About Our Client
My client are a highly regarded medical device supplier who have a large global footprint. Due to strong growth, my client is looking to bring on an experienced supply chain analyst in a role pivotal to the success of the business.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand current performance and identify areas for improvement
- Conduct supply chain business process reviews and suggest opportunities for improvement
- Assisting in the negotiation of supplier contracts or service arrangements whilst suggesting opportunities
- Interpreting data/outcomes to highlight business problems, risk & opportunities and making recommendations
- End to end supply chain analysis focused on identifying trends, improvements and value creation opportunities
- Assisting in the negotiation of supplier contracts or service arrangements whilst suggesting opportunities for continuous improvements on standard processes
- Supply chain cost coding, analysis, reviewing and reporting to support overall business strategy
- Actively assisting to support and implement changes and new supply chain processes
- Value Improvement reporting and management
- Development and management of supply chain balanced scorecard and other reporting metrics
The Successful Applicant
You will possess 5+ years in a supply chain coordinator / analyst role with the necessary experience in the medical consumable field.
Experience with ERP systems.
A strong analytical ability.
Knowledge of the end to end supply chain process.
Self starter who can work autonomously and self-prioritise.
What's on Offer
Rewarding position in a fast growing company with huge career growth opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.