Supply Chain Coordinator - Packaging
Work for a Major Global Brand.
Stay Challenged in a Fast Paced Industry
About Our Client
The national leader in packaging, our client provides expertise and service to customers worldwide.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to produce accurate and reliable demand plans and forecasts.
- Purchasing of consumables including packaging, promotional items and raw materials.
- Monitor end to end stock movements
- Manage of any inventory discrepancies and overstock
- Monthly forecasting
- Coordination and maintenance of the supply plan.
- Present accurate reporting and information on a timely basis with regards to stock levels, forecast accuracy and inventory.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will have 3+ years of experience as a supply chain professional with a background in packaging/plastics. You will possess high levels of professionalism and strong communication skills and have worked with industry MRP/ERP software.
What's on Offer
Above average remuneration package and an opportunity to grow your career within the organisation.