Supply Chain / Inventory Planner
Join a highly successful fast growing business
Great company culture and dedicated team
About Our Client
My client are a highly regarded medical device supplier who have a large global footprint. Due to strong growth, my client is looking to bring on an experienced planner / buyer to help the team with the management of their supply and inventory.
- Review of daily forecasts.
- Liaise with other buyers/sales team to update forecast
- Monitor and maintain supplier lead times.
- Manage inventory targets across multiple WH's
- Arrange and manage supplier meetings monthly or quarterly.
- Review and perform daily buying requirement using current inventory systems.
- Complete daily buying within stipulated budget.
- Liaise with vendors on ETA of orders.
- Manage all stock control enquiries.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a minimum of 3 years in a planning/purchasing based role.
- Experience using SAP HANA preferred.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work to a budget.
- Self starter who can work autonomously and self-prioritise.
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused
What's on Offer
Rewarding position in a fast growing company with huge career growth opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.