Supply Chain Manager ANZ
High End Professional Products
About Our Client
Our Client is a global world leading medical device company who provide high end products to the healthcare industry. They pride themselves on being the best at providing world class medical solutions to the professionals in this industry.
Reporting to the APAC Regional Supply Chain Director, you will manage the end-to-end supply chain process for ANZ to ensure the efficient and effective supply chain performance.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
- Participate in business leadership meetings, develop and drive strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organisation
- Develop Supply Chain growth strategy and plans for local market
- Ensure optimal supply, distribution and inventory levels are maintained at all time
- 3rd party logistics/4PL and distribution vendor selection and management
- Manage Supply Chain forecasting and demand planning for optimal planning of the finished product
- Drive quality initiatives, process change initiatives in order to achieve excellent customer satisfaction levels both internally and externally
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Hold a Tertiary qualification and have at least 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Advance system skills including SAP
- Confident communicator both verbal and written to engage stakeholders and develop the best outcome for the customers and business
- Strong relationship building skills at any level and across multi-cultural environments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to be flexible and meet conflicting deadlines
- A proactive approach and be a team player to deliver exceptional results.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to have a significant impact in both the short and the long term. You will play a central part in positioning the business for ongoing success and growth. You will find yourself at the heart of the decision making for ANZ and working in a fast-paced environment. For someone who enjoys strategy and partnering the operations in a business this is a fantastic opportunity.