Supply Chain Manager
St Kilda Road precinct
Industry leading company culture
About Our Client
Ameropa is a privately held, Swiss family-owned international agribusiness. The Company produces, originates and markets fertilisers and grains, as part of the supply chain tasked with feeding the world. Ameropa has regional offices on all five continents and invests globally in assets supporting its business activities.
Ameropa's fertilizer trading and marketing activities cover all regions and most countries, offering a broad range of fertilizer raw materials, fertilizers for blending and fertilizers for direct application as well as some chemicals related to the fertilizer industry. With a history dating back to 1948, Ameropa's trading and marketing activities are based on close long-standing ties to producers and distributors, strong financing capabilities and economies of scale.
The Supply Chain Manager is a key role in Ameropa Australia's Trading Team, with responsibilities in the area of trade sales, swaps, procurement and general relationship management. The role leads many of the core trading processes, including the sales/procurement budgeting process and ongoing review of the forecasting and position management process.
The role is instrumental in leading the S&OP process, collaborating with stakeholders across the Commercial, Finance and Operations functions. It is a critical role within the business Supply, Demand and Risk Management process, including the compilation of risk reporting. Responsibility includes providing detailed analytics to allow sound decision making and customer-oriented outcomes throughout a complex international supply chain.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified to a tertiary level in business, commerce or a relevant technical discipline you will have operated in a decision-making capacity within the supply chain team ideally with an agricultural commodity business and have an appreciation of driving outcomes with global partners.
- Proven strong track record in implementing and managing an S&OP process.
- Being part of industry groups like APICS is an advantage.
- Your analytical approach will complement hands-on forecasting and multi-faceted supply chain planning expertise.
- With first-class stakeholder engagement skills, you will be a key influencer and be able to autonomously make decisions within an ever changing fast-paced market sector.
- A strong fit with the Company's values of Accountability, Care and Teamwork are imperative.
- Demonstrated strong exposure to SAP or related ERP applications.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary plus superannuation and bonus scheme.
- Be part of an industry leading business culture.
- Opportunities for considerable international experience.
- Long term learning and progression opportunities within the team and business.
Please note Michael Page have been retained to manage this assignment, any direct or third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.